Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back in Black

Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Belt: Vintage
Sling-back flats: Etsy
Purse: TJ Maxx

So here is a little cameo of my window shopping outfit. I don't really like how it came out, but I did tell you guys I would be posting, so here it is. I decided to let the accessories be the center of attention, since the lack thereof my dress, and by golly, I think it worked! Let me just say, that with the tightness and shortness of the dress, I managed to get a lot of looks from curious men. Which I hate when they do that! I'm not a piece of meat for crying out loud! Doesn't that just bug you?!

1 comment:

Alberto said...


My sweet friend, very nice and interesting you site.
When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
From this Saturday August 13th I share new female singers U.S.
Ten romantic ballads in English.
I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
Albert.