Saturday, September 10, 2011

Belated Labor Day


Crop Top: TJ Maxx
Shorts: Ross
Belt: Forever 21
Sandals: Kohl's
Bag: Thrifted
Headband/Neckscarf: Thrifted
Sunnies: Ray Bans

Sorry this post is late but I have been busy catching up with school, working, and car issues. But.....not to worry, I am back and into the swing of things! So anyways, this picture was from the picnic/ birthday party I went to for my dad at the beach. It was a really nice day and everyone seemed to be at the beach,
So for my outfit, I decided to keep it casual since it was hot, but not enough so that I had to wear even less clothing. I really like the look of this outfit, however, I do not like the look of my pasty white legs. Boy do I need a tan! Oh well, maybe next summer! So what did you guys do for Labor Day? Any exciting plans you care to share with me? Let me know!

No comments: