Monday, November 26, 2012

A Post-Thanksgiving Day Outfit


Excuse me guys for the belated Thanksgiving post but it could not be avoided. I went into a turkey coma and I just woke up...nah, just kidding! I have been too busy enjoying life with friends and family, that I have not been able to find the time, to sit at my laptop, edit my pictures, and write up a post. I think you guys have all gone through this at one point or another. I mean...it's good to take time off the cyber world and take the time to enjoy the 'real' life!


As for the outfit, it was totally unplanned and totally last minute. I had so many outfits planned in my head, that my head, just decided to play a trick on me and go with this one instead. Shame on you head, but also a good choice! Yes, I talk to myself sometimes, but only when in agreement with myself. (insert smug smile here) 


So do you guys like it?! Well if you don't, feel free to NOT leave a comment below, for my comment page does not accept any negativity. Unless... it's constructive negativity, in which case, I may just have to think about it. But really guys, a sign of life on this blog would really make my day. Oh and Happy Belated Thanksgiving!









Plaid Coat: Ross
Leopard Print Blouse: Thrifted
BDG Cigarette High-Rise Skinnies: Urban Outfitters
Black Suede Booties: Target
Burgundy Scarf: Local Boutique
Bow Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment:

Annalise said...

Hi Jessica,
I love your burgundy scarf! It's one of my favorite colors and so perfect for the fall and winter. It looks great with the leopard print blouse and bow necklace too. PS I can't wait to meet you at All Vintage Everything. Jen will still be in Ann Arbor but I will be sure to say hello for you. :D
XOXO