Saturday, June 2, 2012

Some Me TIme


I know I have been absent from the blogging world for a while, and I know I have said that I would stick to it, but as the great John Lennon said: "Life is what happens to you, while you're busy making other plans." Let me just say... Boy is that true!


As for the outfit, I decided to tone down the girlyness of the dress by adding my thrifted denim jacket and my gladiator sandals. I like the fact that by adding said items, it made the outfit a bit more casual.

As the title says having some me time is exactly what happened on this particular day. I got the day off from work that day and it was definitely long overdue. I had to run some errands in the morning but the rest of the day was spent, watching some movies, and then making a quick run to my local record store to stock up on some new vinyl. I found David Bowie's, The rise and fall of Ziggy Stardust and the spiders from mars album for only 4.00!



It's definitely hard to find some cheap vinyl at record stores nowadays, most especially in good condition. But lately I have been getting lucky! I usually like to look for vinyl at thrift stores because first of all they are cheaper, and secondly, the thrill of finding a good record amongst a bunch of duds, is always exciting for me.

I also got to spend some time with my good friend and my awesome brother. We played some Mario on the Wii, had some wine, and then we watched an awesome classic 80's movie; Sixteen Candles. I just love that movie, most especially the part where the popular pretty girl gets her hair cut off by her drunk friends! lol. Which 80s movies are your favorite?








1 comment:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Love that bohemian dress! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/