Sunday, June 12, 2011

All belted up








Denim Jacket: Thrifted (DIY)
Dress: Ross
Belt: Vintage
Leggings: Target
Boots: Jildor

Ikea Day! Yay! Today I went to Ikea to look at some furniture I am interested in getting for my apartment I will be moving into. I am so excited because this is the first time I will be living on my own! Yep, on my OWN..... no roommate, and no parents! It's exciting and a bit terrifying at the same time because of all the responsibilities that come with moving out. But I am ready!
So anyways, on to the outfit! This whole outfit revolved around one thing....the belt! I got this beautiful belt at Skirt Chaser Vintage in Santa Rosa for a bit more than I would have wanted but it was worth it! I mean it has all the colors of the rainbow and on top of that, it's from the 1960's! I love that era! I think that if I would have a chance to go back in time, I would choose the 60s. What would you guys choose?!





9 comments:

Amber said...

The dress is so cute :) Congrats on moving into a new place and living on your own for the first time! It's really fun...definitely a "freedom" feeling! Have fun decorating.

SoFashionistica said...

@Amber: I know I can't wait....I still have 2 more months and then I'm on my own! Weeee!!!

Jenny said...

I love IKEA. I get lost in the store every time I go and end up buying more than I need! I love the belt with the vibrant color of your dress. It is very lovely! Hope shopping went well :-) xx

SoFashionistica said...

@Jennyboo: Thank you! Yeah I have a feeling that I will go nuts once I get the keys to my place buying stuff....I alrady made a list of the things I will be purchasing :)

The Semi Sweet said...

Beautiful outfit!! I love the belt!! I hope Ikea treated you well. I love their furniture!

two birds said...

good luck with your new place! this outfit is amazing. i love the belt, the boots, the dress...all of it!

SoFashionistica said...

@two birds: Thanks so much! I can't wait!

EevvaStyle said...

great!

SoFashionistica said...

@Eevvastyle: Thanks!