Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Sorry for the one day late post but with the festivities, it was hard to get my pics up on time. However, they are only up a few minutes late after Thanksgiving, so I am not counting it as such. Let me just also add that The whole Black Friday hoopla is CRAZY! 

Me and my family decided to abruptly end our Thanksgiving day feast only to go to Walmart and join in on the Black Friday craze. But let me tell you, the moment we got there we noticed two mile long lines wrapping around the store only to GET IN! We spent 30 minutes finding a parking, only to decide to turn back around and forgo the madness. I mean who wants to stand in a mile long line only to get in, while freezing your butt off in 40 degree weather!

Well certainly not me and most certainly not in the above outfit, with only a light jacket to keep me warm. No siree! I think I prefer to face the crowd in much warmer weather later on today. Besides, no one likes getting trampled on.
So as for the outfit, I really enjoyed being able to wear my two new fall colored pieces. My skirt and my rust colored tights. It really was the perfect outfit for Thanksgiving. However, I would have liked to have worn them with boots to keep my toes warm. Oh well, better luck next year. So how was your Thanksgiving and what outfits did you decide on?








Sweater, Tights: Target
Skirt: Anthropologie
Flats: Chinese Laundry (gifted)
Feather Chain Hair Clip: Forever 21
Name Necklace: Gifted

No comments: