Monday, November 28, 2011

Tall like a Tree She Stood

Please excuse the lighting in these shots, but I only had a few minutes to take advantage of the weather before I had to go back to work. I am hoping to take better pictures soon, for I am saving up to buy a better camera but for now, this will have to do.

I decided to stick with these colors because one, I did not have anything to wear (yeah right) and two, it was a very warm outfit in which kept me nice and comfortable throughout the cold day. I really like how the colors all came together. I know that this particular pink isn't a color that is trending right now but as far as I'm concerned, it works great for Fall. It also looks very nice with greens and browns. So what do you guys think? 






Green Blazer: Ross
Floral Scarf: H&M
Embroidered Sweater, Necklace: Forever 21
Brown Slacks: Choice
Flats: Chinese Laundry

No comments: