Thursday, September 20, 2012

FALL!

FALL!

FALL! by jessiki83 featuring high heels

 
Fall is going to before here even before I finish writing this post. It's hard to believe that we will have to say good-bye to Summer dresses with bare legs, hot summer nights, and all those wonderful things that come with Summer.
But alas, with the arrival of Fall, come the warm fall colors, boots, scarves, and all those things we all love. I mean it's awesome being able to wear boots in the summer, but I prefer to rock them in the colder months. I look forward to joining in on some or all of the Fall Trends this month. I'm especially looking forward to rocking, faux keather pants or leggings, printed pants, wine and green colored clothing, baroque prints, and others.What trends are you guys interested in wearing this season??!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The peplum top is seriously gorgeous, might have to consider getting it! x

http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk