Monday, September 3, 2012

OutsideLands Fest 2012 Part 2


These are the last pictures for the Outside Lands festival. Unfortunately, I am feeling out of sorts today and this post would be on the bright side but I guess sometimes we have our ups and other times we have our downs, and for me, this is one of those days. 
I would like to say that this day ended really great. Hence, the last pictures shown in the post.


So I ask you guys to excuse my short post. Once I have a couple days to figure things out in my life, I will be back to posting a bit more. Thanks for keeping up with my little blog, even if I don't always post, I still keep you guys in my thoughts.  




A picture of Chewy. LOL





John Lennon watching over us from that little window.


Being goofy.



One of the hand-painted murals.


View of the bay.


Seems so long ago.....


Jean Jacket: DIY & Consigned
Vintage boho dress: Thrifted
Bowler Hat: H&M
Rayban Wayfarers: Sunglass Hut
Backpack purse: Thrifted
Owl Necklace: Forever 21
Sam & Libby Motorcycle boots: Marshall's

No comments: