Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Touch of Red

Excuse the absence but I have been busy getting ready for the holidays and preparing for a pajama party I am throwing at my house. In fact it will be tomorrow! I hope to have a different kind of outfit pictures after that happens, so stay tuned.

This outfit was from a couple of weeks ago and I hadn't posted it because I don't really like the way the pictures came out but I figured I would post them anyways to have some movement on here. I remixed this skirt in a different way from the last time.

I like the skirt but not with the top. I feel that the length of the skirt should be a bit shorter because it makes me look kind of dowdy. Sorta school teacher-esque. Oh well might as well embrace it. 

Cardigan: Forever 21
Tee: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Ross
Booties: Gifted
Scarf: Not sure
Owl Locket Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PAJAMA PARTY??? And where was I??? HMMMMM???