Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Flower In The Thrift




Tank: Target
Maxi Skirt: Thrifted
Sandals: Sway
Necklace: Forever 21

So sorry for once again having a REALLY late post. But what with: work, life, packing for my new apartment, and deciding on; if I should buy clothes or apartment stuff, life has been a bit hectic for me. I will try to have regular posts for this week but please cope with me, I will be MOVING starting next Friday! Which means that I will have to try to fit in time to post pictures, work, and pack. Whew! I'm starting to get tired already!
So, it's on to......outfit time! Isn't this skirt just lovely?! I have had my eye on it for some time now, and I finally  purchased it sometime last week. I mean, if it was still there where I buried it, then it was meant to be mine! Oh and with the purchase of this skirt, it made me bring out my lovely red leather bow belt, which I love and have not been able to get much wear out of it. If you guys want a better look at it, I posted said belt here.
Oh and sorry for the crappy pictures, it was way too sunny EVERYWHERE! 
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post which will bring better pictures (I hope) and a very pretty Target find!





1 comment:

Adriana Gastélum said...

I saw this belt on ebay the other day! it looks wonderful on your coordinate :)