Friday, January 13, 2012

Jeans It Is!

I kind of went for a new age 90's look with this here outfit. It was a very cold day and silly me opted to bust out with my not-so-very-warm knit sweater, to you know; keep warm. NOT!
 So I went for the Jean Jacket because for some reason I have been very drawn to wearing jean-y type things. I've also come to the realization that jean tops, jackets, or anything really DO tone certain things down.

So what do you guys think of this one? I feel that by wearing the skinny jeans with the jean jacket, really do take away from the 90's look. I feel like I belong in an episode of My So-Called Life. Do any one of you recall this show. It's one of my favorites and not to mention that Jared Leto WAS and IS a fox!







Jean Jacket: Consigned & DIY
Knit Sweater: Marshall's
Floral Scarf: H&M
Jeggings: Forever 21
Sam & Libby Boots: Marshall's

No comments: