Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Little Bit Older

As shown above: It's my Birthday! Woohoo! I am so excited that I have had the chance to spend my birthday with some of the people I care about. I feel so very fortunate to have so many wonderful people around me every day; supporting me, and just plain being there for me whenever I need them. I also want to thank each and every one of my fellow blog friends who continue on inspiring me and continue to check out my humble little blog. Thank you all for including me in the blog world family and I hope to be able to share more of what I have to share with you guys. 

I look forward to this year and all that it has in store for me. I can't wait! Bring on the changes 2012!



















Hat: Ross
Scarf: Siamese Dream
Beatles Shirt, Striped T-shirt: Target
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Sam & Libby Boots: Marshall's
Mini Backpack: Thrifted

No comments: