Saturday, July 9, 2011

Blue, Brown, and Striped All Over




Cardigan, Necklace: Forever 21
Striped Tank: Ross
Brown Slacks: Choice
Flats: Chinese Laundry
Marc by Marc Jacobs watch: Gifted

I have been falling behind as far as posting daily, sorry guys! But with looking for an apartment, trying to get rid of some stuff before I move, and just living life, it has made this month very crazy.
So anyways this is my work outfit for yesterday. I call it, my nerdy cool outfit because I feel like all I would need with this is a pair of black-rimmed glasses to finish off the look. Hey..... I like it! Oh and excuse me for the lack of change in my backgrounds for my posts but sometimes it gets a little hard to go to a new locale and take pics. But at least I have pictures!
I was going to wear my hunter green cardigan but I opted for the blue. Did I make a good choice or should I have gone with the green? Comments are greatly appreciated, thank you!



2 comments:

dahhlayne said...

I think either green or blue will look fine. Both look good against the black and the brown. I say, go whatever fits your mood! :)

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awesome shirt :)


My blog
xoxo Michaela