Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tree of Knowledge



Headband: Thrifted, Vintage
Embroidered Blouse: Thrifted
Jeans: Macy's
Woven Sling-back Flats: Etsy

So this post actually didn't show the dress I got from Target, but I will be posting that one up tomorrow...I hope. Oh and another thing is that this is actually Saturday's outfit, not today's but bear with me. Soon enough I hope to get back on track here and do regular postings. But anyways, my mom, aunt, uncle, and I decided to go on a little thrift shopping excursion to see what I could find for my apartment. I didn't manage to find anything for it, however, I did manage to find MANY things for ME! I got a cute pleated skirt, a pair of leather flats, some really pretty embroidered socks, and two leather belts all for $2.50!!!! SCORE! Yep, I have to thank my mom for showing me the art of negotiating. Thanks mami!
 So what things have you guys been able to find, while thrifting, all for under $3.00?




No comments: