Monday, July 25, 2011

Right On Target






Chambray Top: Target
Floral Dress: Target
Tights: Target
Suede Moccasins: Mervyn's (R.I.P)
Necklace: Ross

First off, let me start off by saying: I LOVE TARGET! Why, you ask?! Well....not only do they have affordable merchandise, but they make it easy to be able to shop for clothes AND food all at the same time! What could be better than that?! It's like killing two birds with one stone, not that I would literally kill birds, but you get my point!
So...this is the Target dress I mentioned in my second to last post (I think?). Not only was the dress from Target, but pretty much everything else was too! Let me also say that, this, was accidental. I did not mean for the entire outfit to be from Target, but hey, sometimes things just happen! Isn't it pretty?! I love the little pink and white flowers on it but I really liked the soft flowy material. Oh by the way, this dress, has a sister! Not a twin sister, but a sister none the less. See it here. So, I ask you guys, did I make up for my lack of regular posting? Yes? No? 







6 comments:

Bad Joan said...

Cute dress, love how you styled it with the button down shirt!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.com
http://badjoan.blogspot.com

Veronika Novotny said...

Lovely dress, I'm loving the front detail ...really pretty! And yay, for food + fashion!! Hope your Wednesday is a fab one. xx veronika

SoFashionistica said...

@Bad Joan: Thank you!

SoFashionistica said...

@GIRL AND CLOSET: Thanks! I am preparing for my move on Friday gotta get ready for it!

fashioneggpplant said...

love the styling! very cute dress :)

Mackenzie said...

Yes, Targets where its at! I used to work there so about half of my wardrobe is from there and I wouldn't want it any other way.
And I love how you tied the blouse over the dress!

Mackenzie
Reasons to Celebrate