Saturday, May 21, 2011

Polka Dots & Florals

Posted by Picasa
Dress, Tights, Sunglasses: Target
Lace Slip: Forever 21
Flats: Chinese Laundry


The weekend is finally here AND it was so sunny and gorgeous outside! I love days like this when I can finally shed my work outfits and wear my fun outfits! Today was a fun day. My mom and I went thrifting and she showed me this cool consignment shop that has everything from: Antiques, clothes, vintage stuff, and furniture. I wanted to buy these cool vintage chairs along with this pretty cherry wood table with little drawers but I couldn't afford all that. So to make up for it, I ended up buying CLOTHES! The last post shows what I got.
As for today's outfit, I opted for this cute little floral dress which I found on sale at Target . I decided to pair it with these polka dot tights to mix it up a little. I did however, had to wear a slip underneath this dress because unfortunately, the material was very thin to wear without anything under it. I like how this dress has hidden pockets and that it's the perfect length for me! I just wonder what other ways I can wear this dress.....any suggestions??? 





No comments: