Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DECISIONS, DECISIONS

 So guys.....I am in a predicament. Should I invest in the boot or the loafer? I know both of these have nothing whatsoever to do with the other, well actually I take that back. They are both in the brown family and they are both leather! I am really loving brown leather shoes and bags right now. I am leaning more towards the loafer just because they could be used for work, not only play. However, the boots would be
awesome because they would keep me warm in the winter AND I do not have a pair of boots like this. So if you guys would help me in deciding for which to get, I would be very thankful. Oh.... and if my pretty fashionable niece is reading this, you can let me know what YOU think by texting me! Ha,Ha I put you on my blog without your parents consent. I'm so sneaky!

1 comment:

Julia Topaz said...

definitely the boots if you don't have any like them yet! they are super super super lovely.