Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween prt 2

I'm Minnie Mouse! I just had to be her! I mean, there's just so much resemblance between us: she's fashionable, she's cute, and we both love CHEESE! Why wouldn't I be her?! Ha Ha!

As for the dress....I MADE IT! Originally this dress was floor length and had two slits running up the leg, probably a prom dress or something. So what I just did was, cut it up and added some trimming, and the rest is history! Oh and to top it all off, I belted it and added my newly thrifted Chloe inspired Nine West Mary Janes! I really like the mirrored effect on the heel. Tre cool!

So what costumes did you guys wear? Handmade or Store bought?





DIY Polka Dot Dress: Thrifted (Goodwill)
Black long sleeve: Target
Tights: Target
Nine West Mary Janes: Thrifted
Belt: Forever 21
Disney Minnie Mouse Ears: Amazon

7 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

Loving minnie mouse.

Indy said...

WOW, you look so cute!

Mila said...

oooooh adorable!!

Monica and Whitney said...

I love it!

Ask the Duplex

Bad Joan said...

omg you look so cute!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

SoFashionistica said...

@EVERYBODY: Thank you all soo much for the sweet comments! It truly makes my day to see that all of you care enough to check out my humble little blog. Thanks so much!

two birds said...

aww, you look adorable! great job on the dress!