Monday, October 17, 2011

Simply Floral






Green Cardi: Nordstrom Rack
Scrunchy-feeling floral top: Thrifted
Tank: Target
Wide-leg pants: Thrifted
Necklace: Forever 21
Nine West Wedge Sandals: Thrifted
Okay Tere, here it is! FINALLY, huh?! Well this outfit really isn't all that much exciting. However, it was the best I could come up with for that rainy and windy day. I'm not really sure I like it but eh, it's alright. The floral tank is from one of my thrift outings with my mother. She and I have really bonded over our shared love of really cheap and thrifted clothing.

Oh and sorry for the lack of post locations. I haven't really been in the mood to go out and have random strangers stare at me while I take my pictures. But hey I guess it comes with the territory!









1 comment:

Jenny said...

I hope you get some Fall weather in San Rafael! Hope you can make it to the sale on Sunday :-) It would be great to meet you!