Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall Ready

Fall WAS here! Oh and by WAS, I mean that literally. This outfit was from early last week when it actually felt like Fall. However, as I write this a few days later, it has turned into Summer. Summer, for crying out loud!!! Who would have thought that it would turn into summer just a few days after?!

Oh well, that's California for ya. So anyways.... this outfit was mainly created around the skirt. I thrifted this pretty skirt with my mom a few weeks ago and boy was I lucky to have found this beauty! It is the only one other thing I have in my closet that is mustard colored. So to mix it up, I decided to throw on this floral green blouse to pull the look together. Came out kinda nice if I do say so myself. What do you guys think?


Floral Green Blouse: Marshall's
Leather Belt: Kohl's
Mustard Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Chinese Laundry Flats: Gifted
Purse: TJ Maxx





2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love these colors! That skirt is fabulous.

RWAR

Anonymous said...

Love the color of the skirt!

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com