Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Light in The Dark



Polka Dot Blouse: Thrifted
Tank: Target
Belt, Sandals: Kohl's
Chip & Pepper Jeans: JcPenny's (vintage)
Necklaces, rings: Forever 21



I'm on a roll with my posting.....yes, sirree!!!! And if I do say so myself, it was about time! Anyways....this outfit was from Saturdays' awesome thrift adventure with my lovely sister and her pretty daughter. With this outfit, I decided to take casual up a notch, by adding this pretty polka dot blouse I found while thrifting with my father and mother two Saturdays ago. It seems that thrifting on Saturdays, has slowly turned into my Saturday Ritual. THAT....and dragging my mom to new thrift stores in different cities each week.
At Santa Rosa's Goodwill, I managed to find the main piece to my costume for Halloween. It's perfect for the look I wanted to do. Except the only thing, is that I will have to put my sewing skills to work because I plan on altering said purchase to make it fit better for the costume. I am not disclosing what my costume is because I am planning on putting up pictures of my lovely creation. Stay Tuned to find out what I go for!
Oh.... and as for the pictures, didn't they just turn out lovely?! I love the fact that they look kind of blurry and how the light is hitting differently in each photo. I almost look angelic! Yeah right.







No comments: