Friday, May 27, 2011

Fenced In or Out

Cardigan: H&M
Dress, Necklace: Forever 21
Tights, Shoes: Ross
Sunglasses:Ray Bans


Another boring, slow day at work. If it keeps up like this, I may just have to do something drastic, like online surf the whole day! I mean, I know it's Memorial Day weekend, but geez people.......come get your money or put some in already!
Anyways.....On to the outfit! I decided to wear this dress today but now that I think about it, I should have worn pants because of how windy it was today. I almost had a Marilyn Monroe moment for crying out loud! I was attracted to this dress, not only because of the colors but also because of the pattern. 
When I was getting dressed this morning, I was in a dilemma. It was whether to wear this grey cardigan or a mustard color one. Now that I am looking at the pictures, I should have gone with the mustard one. Oh well! What do you guys think?

No comments: