Sunday, May 1, 2011

My newest addition!


Okay.......first of all, let me start off by saying that my love of Coach, came from my wonderful sister Miriam. She was the one who took me to this store, that was filled with pretty purses in different styles and colors. I will never forget how excited I was to have bought my first little ( and I mean little!) Coach handbag. It was the black and grey signature mini handbag. That is where the madness began because after that, I was HOOKED!
But anyways, getting back to this one. I just love everything about this bag. I love the color; which they call it  walnut, but to me, it looks more like a cognac. Anyways..... it's called the Ashley Leather Carryall, for those of you interested, and you could find this little gem, right now! Hurry! It's at the Napa and Vacaville Outlets!
I also want to add that this purse is very versatile, you can carry it on your arm and it comes with a strap to hang it on your shoulder. An addition which I find very important when you need to have one hand free for a Starbucks coffee and the other to hold your shopping bags or books. Miriam, you know what I mean!

No comments: