Saturday, May 7, 2011

A wonderland of my own!




Stripe Tee: H&M
Floral Skirt: H&M
Belt: Forever 21
Flats: Chinese Laundry

Today, I went to visit my sister and niece and have some girl bonding time! We don't get to spend too much time together,so I felt I needed to make the drive and fix that. So for the outfit, I decided to step it up a notch because we would be having photo op time with my niece. Unfortunately, she did not make it into the shots because she "does not like her picture taken!". Next time, I will have to sneak her cute little self into my shots. I hope you are reading this Teresita!
So this ensemble, was a test to see if I could pull off the stripes with floral look. I have not been able to try this and I actually like how it came out! In fact....it almost looks like it was a dress! It was a bit difficult to see how the colors would all work together and how the different prints would collide. But they did and I'm happy for that!
As for the shots, it was nice to pretend to be Alice in Wonderland; with the way too small house and the floral garden surrounded by a white picket fence. Hmm...... I think next time I will search for the white rabbit! Therefore, "Good-bye Dina, good- byyyeeeee!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: