Sunday, May 22, 2011

Giants!



Zip-up, T-shirt: Sports Authority
Jeans: Mervyn's
Flat sandals: Kohl's
Hat: Gifted



Posted by Picasa
Sorry guys for the sporty look today, but it was GIANTS DAY! Yep, I am proud to say that I am a Giants fan. My outfit for today was very game appropriate, since I was going to go and support my team. By the way ladies, that handsome guy next to me is not a boyfriend or anything, he is my brother. He is making his very first guest appearance on my blog to represent the fashionable guys of today. By the way.......his outfit is not vintage or anything of the sort. The panda hat is courtesy of some sports store, as well as his jersey I bet. No...we did not go out and kill some poor little panda to make this hat, so....no rioters please! I can definitely guarantee that no animals were harmed in the making of this hat!

No comments: